Corporate & Commercial
The wrong advice can often lead to costly mistakes. You need the legal expertise, experience and innovative thinking offered by our team of corporate and commercial attorneys to pave the way.
Our corporate and commercial department can assist you in the structuring of your business affairs.
- Structuring business relationships and transactions between our clients and third parties
- Establishing companies, trusts, partnerships, joint ventures, and other legal entities
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements on behalf of our clients
- Providing advice on consumer law related matters
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements
- Assisting international clients with the management of their business, property and financial interests in South Africa
- Providing general advice on the legal aspects of business, corporate, exchange control and tax related matters